Sunday, February 16, 2014

1stdibs


1stdibs.com
I found out about this website where you can buy fine antiques on line when checking out the home of its founder, Michael Bruno.
He bought a home in Tuxedo Park, NY and its pretty sweet!


The antiques are exquisite but pricey.  However, you can view antiques from all over the world or even visit the Paris Flea Market vitally which is really fun!

You can also see what antique stores are out there..for instance if I ever visit Wichita (not likely) - I will be sure to go to Maison & Co


Here are some examples with prices:

Grain Measure $1300 

Pottery Jug $225

I love these! Venetian jars $995

I love these too! $17,000 (yikes)

Napolean III vitrine $4450- this is at the Paris Flea market currently, I'm guessing it would be about as much to ship to the US!

For fun, I wandered over to Ebay to cheer myself up and found these- which I can afford!
$14.99
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment